CCMS Mission Statement
1036 N. Main Street | Hillsville, VA 24343 | Phone: (276)728-2382 | Fax: (276)728-4089
Promoting Success for Every Student.
- Students are valued individuals with unique needs which when met with a combination of varied instructional activities can enable students to succeed at their own level and in their own way.
- Our school can enable students to:
a. experience daily success and develop self-esteem.
b. develop a positive attitude toward life-long learning.
c. experience new forms of technology.
d. strive to become self-disciplined.
- Our school challenges each student to reach his or her potential and to become productive and responsible members of society: this requires the active involvement of all stakeholders.
- Our school encourages an awareness of diversity in order to increase understanding of varied cultures, races, creeds, and nationalities.
- Our school promotes student learning and makes the student feel welcome by maintaining an on-going review of safety.
Americorps members are providing essential services for Carroll County Public Schools.
This website is in the process of being updated to ensure compliance with Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act and Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act. In the interim, website accessibility concerns may be brought to the attention of Marc Quesenberry, firstname.lastname@example.org , or call 276-728-2382. Please see the Compliance link below for more details.
Official Web Site of Carroll County Public Schools - © 2017-2018 - All Rights Reserved
1036 North Main St. | Hillsville, VA 24343 | Phone: (276)728-2382 or (276)728-4211 | Fax: (276)728-4089
By using this site you agree to its terms & conditions. Site created and maintained by the Carroll County Middle School
Found a broken link or error on this site? Please report it.