Promoting Success for Every Student.
- Students are valued individuals with unique needs which when met with a combination of varied instructional activities can enable students to succeed at their own level and in their own way.
a. experience daily success and develop self-esteem.
- Our school can enable students to:
b. develop a positive attitude toward life-long learning.
c. experience new forms of technology.
d. strive to become self-disciplined.
- Our school challenges each student to reach his or her potential and to become productive and responsible members of society: this requires the active involvement of all stakeholders.
- Our school encourages an awareness of diversity in order to increase understanding of varied cultures, races, creeds, and nationalities.
- Our school promotes student learning and makes the student feel welcome by maintaining an on-going review of safety.